• T. Jayaramudu, K. Varaprasad, Radha D. Pyarasani, K. Koteshwara Reddy, K. Dileep Kumar, A. Akbari-Fakhrabadi, R.V. Mangalaraja, John Amalraj Chitosan capped copper oxide/copper nanoparticles encapsulated microbial resistant nanocomposite films International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 128 (2019) 499–508.
• Radha D. Pyarasani, Jayaramudu T, John A. Polyaniline-based conducting hydrogels. J. Mater. Sci., 54 (2019)974-996.
• Oscar V, Adolfo M, Fabian A-S, Ricardo IS, John A, V. Felipe L, Leonardo SS, Polyaniline based materials as response to eliminate haloanisoles in spirits beverages, Ind. Engg. Chem. Res., 57 (2018) 8308-8318.
• Jayaramudu T, Varaprasad K, Raghavendra GM, Sadiku ER, Mohana Raju K, John A, Green synthesis of tea Ag nanocomposite hydrogels via mint leaf extraction for effective antibacterial activity. J. Biomater. Sci. Polym. Ed. 28,(2017) 1588-1602.
• Preparation and characterization of cellulose-ZnO nanolayer film by blending method,Ko, H-U, John, A, Mun, S, Im, J, Kim, J, Macromol. Res., 23 (2015) 814-818.
• Removal of 4-Ethylphenol and 4-Ethylguaiacol with Polyaniline-based Compounds in Wine-like Model Solutions and Red Wine. Veronica CS, John A, Adolfo M, Santos LS, Felipe L, Molecules., 20 (2015) 14312-14325.
• Nanodetaxification of methamidophos by PAMAM derivatives. Esteban D-L, Fabian Á-S, Sebastian G, John A, Adolfo M, Margarita G, Fabiane M.N, Fernando DGN, Santos LS,. J Braz Chem Soc 26 (2015)580-591.
• The binding of the 4-ethylguaiacol with polyaniline based materials in wines. Adolfo M, Veronica CS, John A, Felipe L, Leonardo SS, Food Chemistry 159 (2014) 486-492.
• In situ and in silico evaluation of amine and folate terminated dendrimers as nanocarriers of anesthetics Veronica CS, Areila VJ, Matiaz, Z, Jeffrey C, A. John, Fabiane, MN, Oscar, VL, Esteban, DL, Claudia S, Leonardo SS, , Eur. J. Med. Chem. (2014) 73,250-257.
• PAMAM dendrimer derivatives as a potential drug for antithrombic therapy, Esteban D-L, Gusman L, John, A, Eduro F, Marcelo A, Ivan P, Santos LS, Eur. J. Med. Chem. (2013), 69, 601-608.
• Resent developments of chiral induction in the synthesis of biologically important alkaloids. Radha D Pyarasani, John A, Santos LS, Curr. Topics Med Chem (2013) 13, 2184-2199.
• Dendritic catalysis in asymmetric synthesis John A, Nachtigall FM, Santos LS, Curr. Org. Chem. (2012) 16, 1776-1787.
• Synthesis and characterization of cellulose-calcium carbonate hybrid nanocomposite. John A, Chen Y, Kim J, Composites: Part B 43 (2012) 522-525.